Monday, January 4, 2010

Swagbucks

Just thought I'd let anyone who reads this know why I have the little Swagbucks swidget off to the right side there...It isn't an ad. I've actually put that there of my own accord.
Swagbucks is a GREAT! I first heard about it from some blogs I was reading to learn recipes, and I thought it was [another] scam. I did some research and discovered its completely FREE and it isn't a scam at all. All you do is use their search engine (which is powered by Google) to search the things you typically search and every now and then BAM! you will earn a Swagbuck or 3. Also if you look over at my swidget it says "Swag Codes" at the bottom...you can click that and check if their is a "Swag Code" currently available. Occasionally Swagbucks will post a free code on the swidget, their facebook, or their blog and it will tell you on there where it is. These codes gain you extra bucks for paying attention. And here's the best part...
They have their own online store you can purchase TONS of things from. From airline tickets, to games, to gift cards, and MORE. I've been doing this for about two months and just use the search engine and I've already purchased TWO Amazon.com $5 gift cards. So I've already earned $10 for doing what I already do online.
And one more benefit...if you get your friends to join with your referral code, you get a Swagbuck everytime they do! (up to the first 100 bucks)

Are YOU getting paid for doing your usual online searches? I am!!
Join and be my friend at http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/chianne

love,
chianne

No comments: