Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Clutter?!

Since we know we are moving in the near future (and I know Devin won't be here to help me), we've been trying to "bust the clutter". I feel like we've already donated so many things to the D.I. and there is still so much STUFF. We dropped another huge box yesterday and I feel like my house still is not any less cluttered. This is going to be harder than I thought. My lovely best friend, Erin, will be the first to attest to the fact that I have a SERIOUS issue with throwing stuff out/donating it. To help with this, I'm trying a few new things.
First, I've been tapping into the site FlyLady.net. It has some very helpful tips if you live in CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). It pretty much has my name all over it.
I'm also going to be following Amy over at The Finer Things as she hosts her own
Declutter Challenge.
I'll let you know how it goes. I have yet to set any specific goals, but I know one big thing I need to focus on - getting rid of clothes! I have so many things I haven't worn in years but I am convinced I should keep "just in case", and I need to let it go! I have clothes that are too small, too big, and everything in between. This will be the hardest for me. Wish me luck!
Love,
Chianne

3 comments:

kaylee said...

well, chianne, that is even me too. i just got rid of a bunch of clothes i'd been holding onto, to realize i have nothing left! hahaha

kelsea yetton said...

you make me so happy. I love you.

Rhapsody In Red said...

I will be very proud/surprised if you can do this ;) Well, not that surprised, you have a purpose to it now. Good luck!