Sunday, January 10, 2010

dog treats

So for Christmas, my little brother got me "The Organic Dog Biscuit Cookbook Kit". I couldn't wait to use the cookie cutters to make Zombie and Eevee Taco (more on my dog that has two names later) some delicious treats! The first recipe I tried was the "Tuna Melt" (pictured above). They turned out great! I was worried because I'm not gifted at all when it comes to baking; it takes me a lot of practice to get a recipe right usually. This one seemed to work perfectly.

Now the real test came - would my picky eater (Zombie) like the treats? I have watched him spit out treats that other dogs would fight over! Well:
He went crazy for them! Both dogs did in fact. I watched my chihuahua jump 3 feet in the air to try to get one. I'm so glad because this will save us lots of money in the long run. Also, they should be gentle on Zombie's sensitive stomach as they are gluten-free and corn-free. I tried one, and it was alright. I think dogs have better taste buds than humans.
I'm sleepy, so I'm off to bed!
love,
chianne

p.s. I'm only 15 Swagbucks shy of my third Amazon gift card! How many Swagbucks do you have?

No comments: