Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Official

Well, I'm officially slacking at uploading pictures as I promised. I'm also slacking as updating as much as I would like. It's amazing what isn't done for us moving in 3 weeks. Yep, it's official. We got the orders yesterday. We knew we were going to go to North Carolina eventually, but I still don't really feel like it was going to happen until we had that piece of paper in our hands. Provo, expect us the 25th-28th of this month. Location TBD. Las Vegas, expect us the 28th-30th of this month. I think we'll be staying at the La Quinta on Tenaya (closest place to the NW area that allowed dogs.), but of course during the day you can find us at my Mom's. Please let us know if you want to spend time with us before we venture to the East Coast!
North Carolina, expect us the 2nd or 3rd of February! :)

-Chianne

No comments: