Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holidays

Well, Christmas has come and gone in the Shepherd household. No really, it's gone. We've already taken down the tree, all the decorations, and the outdoor lights. We usually keep them up until New Years, but since we are moving in less than a month, we figured we better pack them up right away to facilitate the bigger packing process. It's strange - with Christmas done, it's like a light switch has turned on in both of our brains saying, "Start packing!" Devin and I went and picked up some supplies yesterday and started packing a few boxes and listing some of the furniture we won't be taking on Craigslist. Everything is feeling like a dream right now. I feel like we have so much time before we move, but when I look at the calendar, my heart jumps when I see less than 4 weeks. That's all for now. Pictures to come still as promised (especially since Devin got be a beautiful Canon Rebel for Christmas!).

-chianne.

No comments: