Thursday, October 15, 2009

pending Coast Guard date

So I know that I said we would know when Devin would be going the next day, but as it happens we didn't find out. That's why we never posted anything...we were hoping we would know something soon, but then nothing ever happened. Apparently, Devin's recruiter took a two week vacation, so he wasn't there to reveal the date. Bummer. Luckily, according to the other recruiter, he should [hopefully] be back in the office tomorrow. We're praying he'll have a date for Devin at this time. We are definitely eager to know when he will go so we can let both of our employers know and so we can plan where I will be living while he's gone as I cannot join him for 8 weeks. Yes, I will be moving. We don't know where yet. There's a couple options. I just know I cannot continue living where I am now
I cannot wait to begin this journey and I know Devin is even more excited than I.
Pray that we will know more soon! Thank you.
-Chianne

No comments: